Telehealth Market 2023 Size, Regional Outlook, Trends, Future Growth Revenue Analysis Report
Telehealth Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Products and Services), By Application (Telemedicine, Patient Monitoring, Continuous Medical Education, and Others), By Modality (Real-time (Synchronous), Store-and-forward (Asynchronous), and Remote Patient Monitoring), By End-User (Hospital Facilities, Homecare, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028
The “Telehealth Market 2023” Forecast to 2028 research provides accurate economic, global, and country-level predictions and analyses. It provides a comprehensive perspective of the competitive market as well as an in-depth supply chain analysis to assist businesses in identifying major changes in industry practices. The market report also examines the current state of the industry, as well as predicted future growth, technological advancements, investment prospects, market economics, and financial data.
The global Telehealth Market size was USD 144.38 billion in 2020. the market exhibited a stellar growth of 135.2% in 2020 as compared to the average year-on-year growth during 2017-2019. The market is projected to grow from USD 90.74 billion in 2021 to USD 636.38 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 32.1% in the 2021-2028 period.
Factors affecting the growth of Telehealth Market (2023-2029):
- The COVID-19 pandemic: The pandemic has led to a significant increase in the use of telehealth services as a means of reducing the risk of transmission of the virus.
- Aging population: The aging population is leading to an increased demand for healthcare services, and telehealth is an effective way to provide care to this population.
- Chronic disease management: Telehealth can be used to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, which are becoming increasingly prevalent.
- Increased access to care: Telehealth allows patients to access care from anywhere, which can be particularly useful for individuals living in rural or underserved areas.
- Cost savings: Telehealth can be a more cost-effective way to provide healthcare services, as it reduces the need for in-person visits.
- Government incentives: Many governments are promoting the use of telehealth by providing incentives to healthcare providers to adopt these technologies.
Telehealth Market Trends in 2023:
- Increased adoption: Telehealth is becoming increasingly mainstream, with more and more healthcare providers and payers offering these services.
- Virtual primary care: Virtual primary care, where patients can receive a range of primary care services online, is becoming more popular.
- Specialized services: There is a trend towards the development of specialized telehealth services for specific conditions or populations, such as mental health and pediatrics.
- Integration with wearables and other digital health tools: Telehealth is being integrated with a range of wearable and other digital health tools, such as smartwatches and mobile apps, to improve the quality and effectiveness of care.
- Consolidation: There has been a trend towards consolidation in the telehealth market, with larger players acquiring smaller ones.
- Regulation: There is ongoing debate about the appropriate level of regulation for telehealth, with some arguing for a more hands-off approach and others calling for more oversight.
Read Also: Walmart Neighborhood Market
Telehealth Market Regional Analysis :
Telehealth adoption and usage varies widely by region. Some regions, such as the United States and Europe, have a high level of telehealth adoption and usage, while others, such as Africa and parts of Asia, have much lower levels of adoption.
In the United States, telehealth has been widely adopted, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. The country has a well-developed healthcare system and a high level of technological infrastructure, which has supported the adoption of telehealth.
In Europe, telehealth adoption has been slower than in the United States, but it is growing rapidly. The European Union has been supportive of the development of telehealth, and many countries have introduced policies and initiatives to promote its use.
In Asia, telehealth adoption varies widely by country. Some countries, such as Singapore and South Korea, have a high level of telehealth adoption, while others, such as India and Indonesia, have lower levels of adoption.
In Africa, telehealth adoption is limited, due in part to limited technological infrastructure and a lack of healthcare resources. However, there is potential for growth in the region, as telehealth can be an effective way to provide healthcare services in areas that are difficult to access.
The Report Lists the Key Players in the Telehealth Market :
- American Well (Boston, U.S.)
- MDLIVE Inc. (Sunrise, U.S)
- Teladoc Health Inc. (Purchase, U.S.)
- Doctor on Demand Inc. (San Francisco, U.S.)
- Dictum Health Inc. (Oakland, U.S.)
- Grand Rounds Inc. (San Francisco, U.S.)
- OpenTeleHealth (Balticagade, Denmark)
- Other Players
Read More: Nike Tech
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Visit for more article : Streameastafrica.com
Leave a Reply